Tuesday, May 25, 2010

AT&T Micro Cell

In some area of the country people live in a fringe cell area.  That is was us the problem we had.  Close to a window we had 1 to 2 bars.  Move about in the house and you would get "searching".  Okay, now we live on the Hood Canal and are a bit out in the woods.  That is okay and it is nice here AND it is not AT&T's fault that we live in a fringe area.  So, I was happy when they offered the Micro Cell.  It plugs right into my Internet service cable and make my house a Micro Cell tower just for us.  You do have to pay for the equipment but there is not monthly charge.  Though some people feel that AT&T is ripping us off and that they should pay for the poor service here, I don't agree for the reason stated above.  I LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment