Saturday, July 3, 2010

iPad works well, iPhone 4 ?

I purchased my iPad about a week ago and it is a true winner.  I can see why Apple has sold so many.  It really is, in my opinion, the perfect consumption computer for most of you.  Surf the web, send and receive email, book reader, movies with several sites like Netflix, TV without the need for a cable or dish, and much more.  Over 3 million sold now.
The new iPhone 4 was release last week.  1.6 million sold so far and more going out the door every minute.  You may have heard about antenna problems.  The problems are not as bad as reported and out of the 1.6 million there has not been that much of an up roar.  I hear lots of the geeks on the podcast say they don't even have the problem.  It really is one of the best smart phones ever.  I have not had my hands on one yet as I am not due for up grade until next year.  My 3GS is working great and was just up graded to the new iOS4 so it now has many of the features of the new iPhone 4 anyway.
Mid year billing will be coming out with in the next week.  If you have not had me do work on your website and your domain name was not renewed you will not receive a bill this time.  Many of you will just get the bill for the domain name renewal.  That is just $10.
I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment