Saturday, June 18, 2011

NOW, hosting your images

 I know there is not other service like this on the Internet and it is only offered to our clients.
  1. We will host your images (pictures) on our server.  At least at this time the volume is unlimited.  Hopefully we will have enough paying customers to be able to buy more space if needed.
  2. We will add a Photo Album to your website or expand the one that you have if you already have one.  To get an idea of how it will work you can take a look at the USS Wahoo website which is already done.  Go to www.usswahoo.com and click on Photo Album.  You will see that the Wahoo has 12 album pages in that one site and there are other albums with in albums.  
  3. For those of you that had albums on My Photo Albums site before and received the DVD that we had to buy, just mail me the DVD, keep a copy for yourself, and I will take care of the rest.
  4. For those of you that are just starting out, you can send your photos in a Zip file, DVD, CD or as an attachment to a email(s).  When I receive them I will get the job done for you.  If you want your images like the Wahoo, in Albums (files) then just let me know which ones and the names of the files you want.
  5. What about after the album is established?  Once we have the album done, up loaded and posted, you make have me make changes as needed.  This includes adding new images and deleting those that you may no longer want on your website.
  6. The other advantage of doing this is that your images are safe and backed up.  Should you have some devastating situation where your computer and hard drives are destroyed or stolen, you images will be safe in the "cloud" and can be downloaded at any time. 
  7. "Can I retrieve images without contacting you?"  Yes, you just go to your album click on the picture you want, right click on it and Save As.  It is right back with you. Even without the website album you should look at it as a wonderful and inexpensive back up of your pics.
  8. There is not trick to this.  I have worked had to make it happen.  Since I have been doing this stuff it has happened twice before to me, that a company I was pay to do this same service, suddenly went out of business.  The one before My Photo Album had me pay for DVD that I never got and all those picture, that I didn't have saved in my computer, were gone.
  9. So, this service is offered to our clients for $20 a year.
So just let me know that you want to participate in this service and I will make a file for you on our server just for your pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment