Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photo Up Date and mid year billing


 I have good news for those of you that had your pictures hosted with My Photo Album dot com.  If you did you know they have gone out of business.  They offered to send you a DVD of your pictures for a price and I assume that you did but what now.
Well, the good news is that you can now host your pictures with Websites By Cook and for only $20 a Year.  Nearly half the price you were paying before.  The other good news is that if you host your picture with us I will make a photo album that will become part of your website and no expense to you.
For the rest of you that have been looking for a good safe place to host your pictures, we make the same offer to you.  Just $25 a year for a safe place to keep your pictures.  One of the great advantages of this is that your pictures are safe and secure should something happen to your hard drive or other places that you have your pictures saved locally.  If you have received your DVD from My Photo Album just mail it to me and I will up load it to our server.  Other wise just get them to me anyway you can and I will put them in a safe place and make your photo album.  Check around and you will find that $25 a year with an album on your site is a great deal.
Also the mid year billing will be coming out at the end of this month.  Only those with work related pricing on your website and domain name renewals will receive a bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment